CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

*My personality color *

I grabbed this personality quiz from Sis.Ana. Here's my result my personality is green LOL. I don't think it's all true but there's one word that seems to be true to me. The word shy is true in my personality. Yes, I am really shy girl especially before when I was at the age of 8 up to 15 he he. Now, I'm still shy but not too shy. Anyway, whoever would love to do this kind of thing just feel free to grab it ok?

What color is your personality?

Your personality is green!

You are a curious, and inquisitive person. You have keen observational skills, and enjoy thinking about words. You are shy sometimes, and enjoy your solitude to reflect on nature.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

0 comments: