CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Do You Get Enough Sleep?

I believed this result of mine. I really don't get enough quality sleep especially now that I have a new born baby, that keeps waking me up every night LOL. Sometimes he sleep very good at night and I would have more energy and happy when he does that. I always feel good and happy when I could sleep well and a lot. Wish I could sleep whole night without any disturb he he***. Anyway, I grabbed this meme from lutchi and whoever would love to do this meme just feel free to grab it.

Have a great sunday everyone!!!

You Sometimes Don't Get Enough Sleep

You're often more tired than you'd like, and you're probably not getting enough quality sleep.
Sleeping a little more could make you a lot more energetic and happy.
Try having a bedtime, keep your bedroom cool, and only eat fruit before bed.

1 comments:

Double Glazing said...

Effective sleep solutions are available to anyone who suffers from any type of sleep disorder. As part of our effective sleep solutions this article will answer some of the questions that you may have.