CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

*My foot are swollen*

My foot are swollen again. It went away for a few weeks but now it seems like it came back. I tried sleeping on my left side and raise my foot up by putting pillow under them every time I sleep. But they became swollen still. Maybe i just need to do some exercise or some walking because I'm just always sitting down and facing on our computer everyday after doing my homework. But, still unlucky because i couldn't grab any of the opps. Too bad i clicked two white opps yesterday for 50 bucks and 2 today for 50 bucks again but grrrrrrr i couldn't take it because of our very bad slow connection. It's frustrated and it makes me sad. Sometimes i feel so hopeless with this PPP and i just want to stay away from the computer and don't watch any PPP but i couldn't. My mind keeps telling me to remain watching the PPP. Perhaps Nora get lucky next time. I hope***. Have a good day everyone!

0 comments: