CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Biotene sensitive tootpaste


My teeth are sensitive sometimes. In fact, the last few weeks when I brushed my teeth I felt cold as my teeth are sensitive. I don't like my teeth being sensitive it's ok for me to be sensitive but not my teeth because I don't feel comfortable. I am a little picky with food I eat like cold food it hurts my teeth. I usually eat warm or hot food because it would never hurt my teeth besides hot foods is my favorite foods to eat. I've never use to eat cold foods since when I was a kid. Yeah, I got jolt when I eat cold ice cream. But you can't believe when I bought and use the sensitive tootpaste for my sensitive teeth. I couldn't feel any cold in my teeth anymore. Yah I am so very happy and thankful for the biotene sensitive toothpaste. It could really help my teeth to be back to normal feeling. Biotene sensitive tootpaste is the best tootpaste I've ever had. It has fantastic ability to get to the root of your sensitive teeth, it would be a better alternative than simply buying the popular sensitive tooth pastes that simply cover up the symptoms. Biotene sensitive tootpaste has currently combined the most effective active ingredient for protection against tooth sensitivity, Potassium Nitrate, with Biotene’s patented Enzyme LP3 Complex to inhibit harmful bacteria growth found in oral infections and gingivitis. The result of this combination is a one-of-a kind toothpaste which builds increasing protection against sensitivity while the natural immune boosting enzymes promotes healing of bleeding gums and irritation caused by a dry mouth.
Biotene sensitive is sodium laurly sulfate free and is sweetened with Xylitol for a fresh and delicious flavor. Biotene sensitive is a breakthrough product for any patient experiencing tooth sensitivity caused by dry mouth…It doesn’t just block the pain, it helps treat the causes.

0 comments: