CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Want to see Jonny's Deep movies?


Talking about movie I always watch some good movies. In fact, I saw some of Jonny Deep's movies, one that made me scared a bit was the Ninth Gate, and this new movie sounds like a very interesting one as well. I would want to see it when it comes on. It reminds me of a few movies Jonny Deep's made before. I also like the Pirate of the Caribbeans. He was good, and I am sure in new movie that is coming up he is at his best. My I'm so very excited to watch it but I should prepare myself too from any scary scene I could see. For me, the people who used bolo or knife to kill a person is the most scary. Also the movies about vampire, dracula and witch these are the movies like I considered the most scary movies. But, if they just use something like guns to fight it won't make me scared because this kind of weapon I usually see when I watch movies. Anyway, the movie I watch over and over is called brave heart. I liked the character of this movie but it's kind of sad movie at the end. Well, for me I think the revenge is the answer of guilt but we should not do the revenge if there's a law that can arrest them and put them in jail, because if we base in the law of God we should not kill cause it's against to God's law. Ops, if you guys want to see or know more informations about Jonny's deep you should visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site and also visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace.

0 comments: