CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Planning to buy a laptop computer

I'm planning to buy a laptop computer for me this Christmas. My husband said we are half with the price of the laptop computer I gonna buy. I'm looking for the laptop comp that just worth $1,000. I want the 17 inches laptop comp any brand as long as I can do blogging, download pictures, do email and chat. I want to have a laptop computer because I can carry it in our bed room when I wanna lie down or go somewhere. I hope we can find the laptop computer that not too expensive because I really want to have my own laptop computer. Last week I borrowed my husband's laptop computer but he took it back now. He took it at work with him so I don't have laptop comp here now that I could use when I wanna stay in our bed room and watch opps and do some other stuff. Ok guys ah, it's getting late here now so bye for now good night!

0 comments: