CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday!

Today is thursday one more day and it's gonna be weekend again, and Christmas is getting too close. Ho ho ho! four more days and it's gonna be christmas yeahey! Are you guys happy that it's gonna be christmas after four days? If you ask me absolutely yes I'm happy and excited. This christmas we are going to stay at the hotel for just two days. You know why? it's because we want to go for swim at hotel inside pool LOL. Gosh! it's been a while now that we haven't gone for swimming. The summer is now completely gone and we couldn't go swimming during the summer even one time to the pool because we can hardly find a pool here to go for swim. If there are pools to go to in Champaign we just don't know where they belong. Anyway, about the presents I want to give away. I'm almost done shopping for it all I need to buy is for my husband, father in law, for my kids and for myself. But, it won't take so long because if we go shopping this weekend. I'll try to buy them all and make them complete so that I won't have problem after all. About our christmas tree it's up now but it looks funny because Sarah. Took all the christmas decorations on the part of christmas tree that she could reach. She tried to bite them maybe she thought they were food or fruits hanging on the tree. She broke some of them by biting, squeezing and throwing them on our concrete floor and on our wood table. I kept and cared them for a long time but Sarah just broke most of them. Hay what a waste! so now we have only few christmas decorations left hanging on our christmas tree LOL. and im not gonna buy some if Sarah is just going to break them. I'm just wasting money if I do so better not. I'll wait until she becomes big and can understand everything before I'll buy some more christmas decorations. Opps! it's like I'm writing a book now ah. So I better say bye for now. Have a great weekend ahead everyone!!!

0 comments: