CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

I was in pain last night!

I had a very bad back pain last night. Oh my, that was terrible I thought I was going to die because of the pain on my back. It was almost unbearable pain I've ever had. I asked my husband to massage my back and whatever massage he did it didn't help me much. So, I asked him if he bought me a pain releiver he said no he forgot, so he went upstairs to ask his Dad if he has pain releiver and lucky he got some. I asked my husband to rub it on my back and it helped me a little after he rubbed it. I was still in pain so my husband told me to drink some pain pills to help the pain to go away but after I drink it after a few minutes. I felt sick in my stomach and I vomitted I wasn't sure if the pills I took came out when I vommit. But, after a while I feel much better and thankfully all the pains completely went away before we went to sleep. I thanked to God too for helping me. I know he helped me too last night. I hope the pain I had last night would never and never comeback again. I hate those pain that was terrible. Ok folks. Till next time see yah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope youre better now Nor w/your back. Your babies are so cute in their slides!

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

kumusta na nor,
thnks sa paglabay sa blog nako, pasko na gyd hapit, 2 candles na lang....

diay, naka agi bya ko aning mokalit lang sakit ang atong likod, ambot unsa sa english ni or bisaya,

hexenschuss ilang tawag ani diri, ambot ngan nila ani...hexe is kana gasakay ug silhig?
schuss---daritso nga hitabo.....

nakatawag gyd dr ako bana, tapos inject me direct sa akong likod, nawala, pero wla pa haskang sakita, di ko kalihok ug ayaw ko lihoka pod.

baby pa akong mga anak adto, si kim i think mga months old pa.

sigi, ari sa ko..........cute kaayo imo mga babies sa slide show.....

makalingaw na gyd sila, maka wala sa kakapoy sa daily works nato.....

bye n tc there.......