CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 06, 2007

A tag from Recel

This tag is came from Recel it's been for a long time on my dashboard. I kept it until i had time to do it hehe. Sorry Cel it's delayed.

1. How long have you been blogging?

* I have been blogging since I came here year 2005. But I didn't have any idea about this paid blogging thing until Sis.Ana started doing it. She convinced me and taught me on how to do it and I am so thankful to her for teaching me everything I wanted to know.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
* What inspired me? Honestly, the fact that I learned that I can earn thru this blogging thing! and can have some online friends.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
* For money, for fun, and for frustrations. It's a wonderful thing that i'm making money online. It helps me a lot to have some extra money to spend for my personal use and for my kids.

4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
* I get to meet people from different countries, I could talk to them online, and make friends online.

5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.
* The HTML codes and the changing of templates- they’re two things I am not good to do and some other stuff. I tell you without Sis.Ana's help I don't know if I can stand up on my own feet doing this blogging thing lol. I don't know more about codes and changing templates. That's why when I choose template I choose the template that has page element so that it would be easy for me to do anything I want to do. LOL.

0 comments: