CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 07, 2007

They both have cold & cough!

My two gorgeous babies are sick. They both have cold and cough. First Sarah got cold and cough then Aaron he probably got it from Sarah. Now my husband start having sore throat and cold. They're three now that are sick. Catching from each other cold and cough. I hope I won't get it but probably I will because once the one got it we could get it all. I guess it's just like current kurentihanay LOL. After one thing to another but hopefully they will get over it very soon, especially Aaron and Sarah because I know it's hard for them to handle this kind of thing at their young age because they don't know how to blow their nose. Anyway, we start having snow here since Yesterday morning. Sarah amazed when she see the white snow outside our patio door. I wanted her to touch or play on the snow for the first time but we didn't go outside to play because she has cold and cough and I don't want it to be worse. Besides, we haven't got a lot of snow it's just enough to cover the soil or ground.

Today is friday, and tomorrow we are going to visit some houses again if the weather is good but if not we'll just stay home and do it some other time. Oh! I'm so very excited to have a new house and I can't wait to sell our house before we'll buy a new one LOL. Ok guys, till next time. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: