CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Tomorrow is our shopping day

We are going shopping tomorrow for christmas gifts and maybe grocery. I'll try to finish my shopping for christmas gifts tomorrow and hopefully I could get it done before christmas. It's like we have so much stuff to buy and many stores to go to because all the things we want to buy is not all in one store. But in many different stores so maybe it will take us whole day to shop tomorrow. Well, I like shopping it's fun and it's one of my favorite thing to do. So, I don't care how long it takes us to shop tomorrow. As long as our babies will remain quite and ok. I'll shop as long as I want too and until I'm done. Ok folks I won't make it long. Good night and have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh nor, goodluck sa shopping! awwww! maabuang ug makalipong ang ka-puno sa mall oi! di ko ka-ginhawa! lol i better shop online kay makapili pa ko! di pa kapoy balay! lol but of cousre, going out is a lotta fun, so good luck!

merry christmas pud sa inyo dha ha?

Rachele64 said...

Merry Christmas