CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

*Some new photos of my two kids*

*Aaron with Santa Claus*

*Aaron with Santa Claus*

*Sarah with Santa Claus*

*Sarah & Aaron with Santa Claus*

*Again Aaron & Sarah with Santa Claus*

*Sarah's trying to drive the car toy*

*Trying to hide from camera*

*Me with both of my kids*


*Sarah sitting on the chair inside the barber shop at the mall*


Hello guys, how are you? Hope everything is good. Merry Christmas to all. Anyway, these are our new photos. I know it was bad weather on sunday because it was very cold and windy but we didn't care about the weather. We went to the Mall just to have Sarah and Aaron's picture taken with Santa LOL. But it was worth it I got some good pictures of them, and oh! look at them they look so very pretty and adorable. I can't imagine how lucky I am to have our beautiful babies. We took so many pictures of them and I made a video of them too with Santa. We have also made some prints in frames for us to keep and to give away to my sister in law and my father in law. It's one of our presents for them some pictures of Sarah and Aaron. I'm sure they're going be happy and amazed when they see Sarah and Aaron's pictures hehe. I think I took a very good pictures of them and thankfully they cooperated on Sunday to have a picture taken with Santa. Aaron never cried when I handed him to Santa but Sarah cried at first and glad she stopped after a while.

We had fun shopping on saturday, it was very crowded there at the mall but I did bear it so I could buy everything I needed. Glad I had enough money to pay for all the stuff I bought. My hubby paid for some stuff too for our kids and he bought me a nice real gold watch as his Christmas gift to me. Me I bought him two pants, jacket and cologne for Christmas. Well, at last it's Christmas day so again Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Great pics here, I enjoyed seeing all the pics. Your children all look stunning, I mean just beautiful. Syempre handsome and beautiful. Rhanks for sharing the pics, how nice naman you were able to take pics, I forgot to get my digi cam out when we had ours taken. Camera shy abi si bana, walang paki...LOL.

Ladynred said...

I really enjoyed your pics.
Merry Christmas to you & your family!
Agring's Simply Digital