CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

I woke up late today

Hello guys, how are you doing today? Hope all is fine with you. As for me and my family we're doing good but Sarah and Aaron still don't get over with their cold and cough yet but hopefully soon they'll get over it. Anyway, I woke up late today because I slept late last night. It's just the way it is when you sleep late you wake up late right? ha ha ha.

Today is monday and I have a lot of laundry to do today my husband was doing laundry yesterday but he couldn't finish it. There's still a lot left and I need to finish it so that he has clothes to wear everyday when he go to work LOLL. Besides, I don't want to stock some laundry in our laundry room if I only have time I'll do it as soon as I can. So, bye-bye for now guys, because I need to do the opp I just grabbed and maybe do laundry after. Have a good Monday!

0 comments: