CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Heres our photos



Ok guys, here's the pictures i took during my husbands birthday. It's just few because i don't like to make you boared watching more pictures of us LOL. Anyway, he had lots of fun celebrating his birthday. I gave him birthday card with $30 and he was very happy with it. I also gave him an ice cream cake, ice cream cake is one of his favorite cakes. My he was very happy with the birhtday card i gave to him it was my first time giving him a birthday card because he said we don't need to buy and give card to each other because we just live in one house. But this time i am being disobedient and i bought him one. Glad i did cause it was the only thing i gave to him that makes him very happy. He thanked and hug me a lot for doing it ahehe. Anyway, I didn't cook any on his birthday we celebrated his birthday party at rib eye restaurant. So, it was no hassle and lot of work for me LOL. Ok guys, till next time. Have a nice sunday night! P.S I'll share his cake pic and other pic's next time.

0 comments: