CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tuesday!

Today is tuesday and another cold day here. I hate cold or winter time. I've been here for 2 years now and 2 months. But im still not use of cold weather here well no wonder because even american people are still could feel cold although it is their homeland here and it's their cold weather most of the time. Imagine how just short the summer time here. Winter time is longer than summer time. If you let me choose I'll choose summer time to be longer than winter I knew 100% i can survive on warm weather because that's what the weather i used in Philippines when i was there warm or hot LOL. Anyway, i was trying to take a nap when the PPP put opps and when i checked the PPP page i saw they put 3 new opps and they were all white but unlucky i couldn't gab the big one but just the small one LOL. But at least i got opps that won't make my day boring hehe. I would be happy na if i could gab 1 or 2 opps everyday hahaha. Ok guys, till next time babuh na muna. Take care!

0 comments: