CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

We went to olive garden restaurant

This afternoon we went to eat at olive garden restaurant and here I took some pictures of us. Maybe you wonder why it's almost pictures I posted here. Well, I am just in a good mood to take some photos and post it here in my blog. Nothing much opps so I think this is the right time to download some photos and share it with you. Ok guys, ah till next time. Good night! Hope you enjoy the pic's.

Aaron in his car seat


Sarah and her Daddy in front of olive garden restaurant Christmas tree.

Sarah and Me. I cut my bangs and it looks funny I think because it's unstraight and it's standing LOL.

Sarah and her Grandpa coloring the book while we were waiting our foods to come

They're eating me I was the photographer to them hehe.



Anyway, these are the things I got on Christmas. The watch from my dear husband and the make up set my my sister in law. Then $50 cash from my father in law. I didn't take a pic of $50 because I know you know what is the $50 look like don't you? LOL.

It's a gold watch citizen eco-drive.

Make up set.

1 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Hi Nor! you got great gifts there. Thanks for sharing all those photos. They are all nice.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com