CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I am a Club Sandwich

I got this tag from my good friend Francine . Thanks Dai francine i enjoyed answering it.

You Are a Club Sandwich

You are have a big personality. It's hard for anyone to ignore you!
You dream big. You think big. And you eat big.
Some people consider you high maintenance, but you just know what you want... and when you want it.

Your best friend: The Tuna Fish Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

Yes i have a big personality but not extremely big. I admit i dream big. Think big, and eat big, hahaha. I have so many big dreams but most of them are unsuccessful. One thing because i am not rich and i can't buy everything i dream to have. I think big like buying a new beautiful house, and i eat big especially if the food is tasty. But if not i just eat a small amount it's depends of kind of food i eat big.LOL. Actually, i like any kinds of sandwiches as long as it taste good to me. I'll go for it he he.

I'm tagging everyone in my blog list. P.S. I'll share our birthday pictures as soon as i download them.

0 comments: