CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

We got here yesterday afternoon

We arrived here in the hotel yesterday about 3:30 o'clock in the afternoon. This hotel named suites hotel ireland. We like this hotel it's nice it has fire place, stove and oven, silver wares, plates, eaten table, refrigerator, two extra tables, two TV and a pool. Our room is very comfortable it has a big space and it's like two rooms in in here. Anyway, we went swimming this morning and we enjoyed it but my the pool is on the other building otherwise it's outside our room building. We have to go outside and walk to get there and this is the part we didn't like much because we have to go out from the building where we're staying and go to the pool. But we all had fun swimming Sarah cried at first but Aaron no he never cried. He was maybe cold but he never cried when we were swimming in the pool. He and Sarah like swimming in the pool just for the first time she cried but later on she learned to like it and when we were going to leave from the pool she was fighting on me because she didn't want to leave LOL. She really likes to swim or play in the pool after a while we were there but we didn't want to stay longer because I felt hungry. My breakfast wasn't much so I felt hungry so soon. We have free breakfast in the morning but I didn't like much their breakfast. They didn't have much food or choices for breakfast so I just ate small amount. I am so picky sometimes during breakfast.

You know th rason why we came to stay here in the hotel? It's becaus we ant to have two days vacation and so that we can enjoy and do anything we want. But last night Sarah gave us a hard time she couldn't sleep until about 12pm. And so me and my husband Srah was scared to sleep so I stayed in bed with her but still she couldn't sleep she keeps waking up and watch me if I'm still in bed next to her. Aaron was crying too with his dad so I got up and make him quite, and since Sarah wasn't sleeping yet she got up too and came to us. She couldn't sleep without me besides her. I think she was scared to sleep and to be leave. She's unaccustomed here in the hotel but thankfully she feel asleep before 1 o'clock at night. And the good thing is she and Aaron are taking a nap right now while I'm playing on the computer and my hubby went out to buy foods for our dinner. Well, tomorrow is our last day here in the hotel we have to check out at noon and maybe go shopping on the way back home. We couldn't go shopping yesterday because it was late to go shopping and today we went swimming and we just want to spend our whole day and night here inside our room. Ok guys, till next time babub na muna. I took sme pic'c but I forgot to bring the usb cable. I can't download the pictres without it so I might share the pictures with you that we took when we get back home.

0 comments: