CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Our trip to Bloomington

This is what inside our hotel room.

Fire place & flat screen TV on the top

Eaten table

Couch with Aaron sitting on it

Bed

Then this is Sarah and Aaron sitting on the couch

Sarah,Aaron & me on the pool

Sarah, Aaron & me again

Sarah & her Dad

Sarah & her Dad again we were all having fun and good time there. Anyway, we're back home just this afternoon at 2:00 o'clock. Well, about our trip there to Bloomington it was good. We had some fun there I wouldn't say a lot because we didn't go out a lot we just stayed in our hotel room most of the time. We went swimming in the hotel pool with our kids. Oh! I was so lazy to go out all I did there was just eat, watched tv, sleep, watch our babies, and PPP LOL. Well, it was our two days vacation there but we didn't roam around there a lot because we preferred to just stay in our room and relax. They had such a pretty fire place in our room with a big flat screen TV above the fire place. There was a very pretty snow outside with big snow flakes falling. It was so good to just stay there in our room. We just bought some foods to eat and brought it in our room we haven't been to any restaurants there in Bloomington. As I saw they have just the same kind of restaurants we got here like red lobsters, chinese buffet, olive garden, ruby tuesday, burger king and more. We went shopping there at the mall in Blomington on our way back home. Wow! they have so many on sales and not only them but everywhere. Well, I found some very good deals there on their clothes and I purchased some night gowns for Sarah, some baby bibs for Aaron and Sarah then two T-shirts for me. I already shopped or spent a lot of money before Christmas but it wasn't enough I shopped again today and spent some money. For me shopping is endless as long as I'm alive and have money to use to spend LOL. Shopping is my favorite thing to do and I can't stop myself from buying things I like to buy or to have when we go shopping. I am also addicted of shopping besides computer hehe. Anyway, here's the pictures I took to our trip in bloomington. Hope you enjoy. Anyway, I still have some pic's to share and I'll try to download them any day this week. Ok guys, this is it for now. Have a good night!

0 comments: