CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 03, 2007

I had a boring day

What a boring day I had. I was just laying down with Aaron in our bed room after lunch until almost 3 in the afternoon because it was very cold here the whole day since last night. I barrowed my husbands laptop computer so that I could watch PPP in our bed room and cover up my whole body with the warm blanket. Glad he let me use it and he said i could have and use it the whole week because he has a lot of activities to do this week and he doesn't have time to miss around on his computer. Poor hubby always busy at work.

About our weekend it was wonderful we visited some houses. In fact, we found the one we like but it cost so much money, it cost more than we can affrord. So, i don't know if we can buy it or not we'll let see after remodeling and sell our house. But, we still looking or shopping for houses because we want to find a house that right for our budget and closer to where my husbands work. Anyway, i said i had a boring day because i didn't do a lot of work today and i was just watching PPP almost the whole day but i could not grab any. I got bored watching and waiting opps for so long. So, i gave Sarah and Aaron a bathed this afternoon and did one load of laundry tonight. Until now, im still missing on the computer watching and waiting the PPP will put some opps and hoping i can grab one or some before i go to bed LOL. Good night guys!!!

0 comments: