CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

I got another tagged from my nice friend Francine. Thanks for tagging me always Drai Francine. Sorry, I have no any tag to give you right now.
The rule: When you get tagged, you have to add your name below the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.
Limadang.comRamblingMoo.comblogginginmypyjamasChinneeqDora-zooropazooBabyshernHiPnCooLMoMRachel’s Soulful ThoughtsWhen Silence SpeaksDancing in Midlife TuneUnderneath it AllI am DzoiHobbies and Suchmoms…..check nyoChoc Mint GirlAmel’s RealmMy ThoughtsRusin RoundupJuliana’s SiteMaxRooms of My HeartMariucaA Great PleasureMondayMorningLadyJava’s LoungeColin aka CotojoNafaSGHannaMy Life My WorldMommy’s Gibble GabblesAuthor’s Sweet LifeLa Place de CherieChez Francine Nora B.ADD YOURS HERE!!!!
I’m tagging Sis. Ana, Recel, Marie, and Lutchi.

1 comments:

fihanna said...

Hi!
Txs for linky love train!
I'm in,
buon voyage!
ho ho