CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 07, 2007

*Roger my man*

I grabbed this tag from my friend Marie. I like this tag I enjoyed answering it hehe.

How old Is ur Lover?
♥ Singkwenta, but this coming Dec.14th he'll be 51 years old

=What is Ur lovers Fav. Color?
♥ He likes black color!

=What Is ya Lover Fav. Movie?
♥ War, religios, and History

=What does Your Lover like to do most?
♥ watching his favorite History channel

= How much Do u LOVE your LOVER?
♥ 100%

=Is Your Lover a Flirt?
♥ nope


=Where did U and Your Lover First Meet?
♥ Dumaguete city(at the airport)


= How Long Have u and Your Lover Been going out?
♥ more than 2 years

=Do u and your Lover Parents Have a good relationship?
♥ oh yeah his father is a good guy. He likes me as his daughter in law


= Does your lover like night or day?
♥ night

=Do your Lover like Rootbeer or Sprite?
♥ Rootbeer

=Do you and your Lover get along?
♥ Absolutely yes!

=Do you and your Lover Fight?If so Who Wins the fight?
♥ We dont have a big fight so far, if so I always the looser because I cry even if im not the guilty one. I'm so very emotional and I can't stop it LOL.

=How often do u go to your Lovers house?
♥ We've been together in a 1 roof!


=Wha t does your lover call you?
♥ honey, switheart, and Nora sometimes


=Is your Lover older or younger than you?
♥ Older than me for more than 20 years

=Does your Lover buy you gifts often?
♥ yes!

=Do you Hate your Lover AT TYMES?
♥ sometimes

What is your LOVER fav. Sport?
♥ football and baseball

Do your lover tell you everything?
♥ Yes everything!

Feel free to grab thois tag fellows! Have fun!

0 comments: