CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Some new photos of Sarah & Aaron



Hello guys, wanna see Sarah & Aaron's pictures? Here they are..... these are their new photos I just took on Saturday. Anyway, Sarah is showing us lots of improvement now of herself she still can't talk but she almost could understand everything we say. Last night when I changed her diaper I gave her the dirty diaper. It wasn't very dirty because she just peed on it. I told her to give it to her daddy to throw it in the garbage. Yes she took it but she didn't gave it to her dad. Guess what she did with the dirty diaper? she threw it in the garbage directly LOL.

Sometimes if I don't throw her dirty diaper after I change her, with clean diaper she'll take it, and throw it in the garbage hahaha. She's so good, smart and industrious girl. She wants to help of what we're doing and when I sweep the floor she wants to take the broom away from me and broom the floor hehe. I just enjoy to both of them they're so very precious and adorable babies. About Aaron he could see now completely because when we smile to him he'll smile back to us. What a beautiful thing to see our babies to smile back to us when we smile to them. Sometimes they'll smile on us and we'll smile back to them haaaahha. I love kissing and staring them hmmm makaumol LOL. Ok guys, ah till next time. Take care! and hope you'll enjoy the pic's.

1 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Dako na gyod si Sarah ha, may buot na, ka intiende na eh...LOL. Maayo kay may little helper ka na dyan. Gina sugo sugo pod namon si Hannah...LOL. Anyway, yoour two babies dyan are adorable. Cute pics dire, thanks for sharing, na enjoy ko.