CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Aaron's New Picture

This is Aaron's new photo..he is growing fast isn't he? He is almost 7 months old now. Boy he likes to pull anything he could grab especially our hair which is easy and painful to pull lol. I could just laugh sometimes when I put Sarah and Aaron down together to play or lie down, because the first thing he wants to pull is Sarah's hair hehe. Sarah doesn't like it so she always try to move away from him every time he does it to her. Aaron doesn't like to just let her hair go once he could get hold of it. So, I usually take his hand or hands off from her hair for their both sake because Sarah wants to pay him back too when he pull her hair. She likes to hit him in his face or his body so for it won't go worst I just take his hands off from her hair if I'm with them and see him pulling her hair lol. Anyway, this is it I could share for now. Hope you'll enjoy it.

0 comments: