CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Ultimate Crush!

Got this tag from my pretty friend Marie. Thanks Mar..my top of the list crush of all time is Leonardo Dicaprio, born in Los Angeles, California. With 3 awards and 13 nominations his really good actor. First time I watched his movie called Titanic. Boy, I was dying watching it not only me but all of my classmates who watched his movie too hahaha. His HOT ... (lol)

INSTRUCTION: List men you dream about, occasionally drool over and go gaga for. He may be a Hollywood hottie, a local celebrity, a politician, an Asian superstar or even an anime character!
It’s up to you how narrate your stories but there are two rules:
1.Post pictures (I want to see what is all the hotness about),
2. Keep the linky linky alive (Tip, highlight the text which has links, right click and choose View Selection Source and just copy the HTML). Link the post where you wrote about the topic so women can find more drool-worthy men. (You might need to publish and then edit the entry first).
Here’s the List:Aggie Joy, Litzie, Thea, Buge , Vannie , Yen, Francine, Le bric à brac de Cherie, La Place de Cherie, Genny1, Genny2, Genny3, Genny4, Genny5, Juliefe, Jessel1, Jessel2, Jessel3, Marie1 , Marie2, Marie3, Marie4, Marie5, Nora's Notes ADD YOURS HERE!!!
I'm tagging Sis. Ana and Francine.