CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do You Want to Learn Martial Arts?

I think I'm one of the people who've never encoutered a lot of enemies in life. Since I was a single and now that I am married I hardly have enemies. But hey! I'm planning to learn martial arts. Just for self defense you know in case somebody try to hurt me or my family so I can defense myself and family. I have been browsing the web lately looking for free martial arts lessons. But, I could not find any glad I stumbled with one website that has martial arts video for free. This video called Jung SuWon Martial Arts Video. I have been watching their video while ago and wow that was very interesting to watch. I liked everything they performed but the question is do I know how to performs them? I guess if I watch their video always and follow all their steps. The teachers of this martial arts are Tae Yun Kim is Korean and Jung SuWon is a combination of both Tae Kwon Do and Tang Soo Do, both are very popular Korean martial arts. So, for those wo wants to learn martial arts too visit their website here.

0 comments: