CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Is Barack Obama gonna win?


I think Obama is gonna win versus Clinton because it seems like he has a lot of fans. A lot of people are favors to him to be the next president. As I've heard from the news this morning that people are just pushing and pushing him to be the president. But my father in law doesn't like him and he said he is just very good in talking. For me I kind of like Clinton but it seems like she gonna lose. But, it's not sure yet because I think she never wants to give up even if she's behind now. So, we'll wait and see and whoever gonna win and gonna be the next president I'm just hopping that he/she is gonna be a good president that knows and able to handle our country very well.

0 comments: