CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sarah's Current Photos


Sarah looks so very smiling and happy here. She looks so cute and I love to watch her smiles. I think she got a beautiful smiles. Sarah was in a very good mood to have a pictures taken when I took this pictures of her. In fact she was saying cheese when I took this shots of her haha. I didn't tell her to say cheese when I took this pictures of her. She just said cheese without me telling her I guess she got the cheese word from the tv show she's watching everyday. She's 22 months old now and 10 days and I noticed she's learning some english words but no visaya hehe. I talk visaya to her too but not very often but hopefully she can learn visaya language too eventually. I want her and Aaron to learn visaya so that they can speak visaya to my family back home.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She is indeed a very adorable lil girl!