CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The weekend is almost over

Boy the time really goes so fast. It's sunday night now and only few hours left then the weekend is gonna be over. My husband is feeling so sad now because he has to go back to work tomorrow morning. This week he has no days off from both jobs until May or June. My it's so very hard for him working two jobs but he's doing it because for us his family. I am so proud and happy to have such industrious, good, loving and responsible husband. For me he is the best husband in the world and no one else. Anyway, we just stayed home today since we were done shopping on Saturday. Sunday is usually time for my husband to just relax, rest and do whatever he wants to do. But, for me weekend or not I'm working. You know why naman di ba? Kahit sa balay ra ko ga stay pero busy body ko oy. Ok guys, it's enough talking2x for now. Have a good sunday night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nor! just visiting again.. tc!