CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Peacock


I like peacock I think peacock is a very beautiful animal. It looks like a chicken or turkey but it has a very big wide tail with different colors. I love the different colors of it and I wish I can have a male and female peacocks to raise here at home haha. We have a dog and a cat but the real owner of them is my sister in law. We just feed them because they live in our property. Then she asked my father in law to taking care of her dog. The dog is inside our fence and the cat is outside our house. The cat is always begging for food every morning and at night. So, because we always have excess food. I always give it to the cat as long as he is outside the house. If not I just keep the food and give it to him when he comes back from roaming around lol.

0 comments: