CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

We had a little argument last night

Today is our shopping day but didn't go shopping we decided to just stay home because my husband and I had a little argument last night. I became angry with him last night because when he called me last night. He was always in a hurry and even we were not done talking yet. He said oh somebody's trying to call me even there wasn't, and he said I'm sure it's my boss. So he said bye we'll talk again when I get home. I wasn't happy and contented when he did that. So I called him back and said did your boss call you? after he heard it was me on the phone he hung up on me so I called him and called him many times. But he didn't answer his cellphone. So, I gave up and after I gave up calling him he called me back and said sorry my cellphone battery went dead. But, I didn't believed him that his cell bat went dead. I thought he did hang up on me purposely because he didn't want to talk to me for some reason. I became angry with him and said what if I lock you out? He didn't say anything besides sorry my Cell bat went dead I didn't mean to hang up on you. I didn't believed what he said so I cried and turned off my cell and because of my angryness I broke one of our plate in our kitchen floor. I felt a little bit better after I broke it. I locked him out too so that he can't get in our room and yeah he could not get in our room and sleep. He was playing with his game in our front room while drinking beer until 5:00 am in the morning. Well, it was his fault why did he make things to make me angry. I opened our bed room about 5am in the morning. So he was able to came in our bed room and sleep. Boy he still sleeping in our bed room until now. We're not talking to each other and I think we gonna have a bad and boaring weekend because I won't talk to him unless if he talk to me first. This is it for now guys have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Marie NP said...

Hi Nor hehehe katawa man sad ta sa imoha oi. Normal lang daw na sa mag asawa. parehas ta ba kay kaisa pa sad mi wala nagtingogay sa akong bana kani laging gahi og ulo hehehe, sos wla sad ko nitingog no bahala sya lakaw siya sa work wlay tagdanay. Then ni call siya sa work unya ana sya wen man ka muoli sa pinas hahaha, kay ako man siyang giingnan god na gusto ko uli pinas karong april than december, dili sya sugot kay among plano december man jod!! Unya ako gusto man ko uli april, december man gusto nya kay uban man sya sa pinas kay kung april dili sya kauban maong dili sya sugot. hay ambot nlang ana nlang ko paaboton nlang nko ang december kaulion kaayo ko oi kay mag 3 yrs nko dinhi karong Nov this year. Pag call nya Nor ana nlang ko paabot nlang kog Dec. then niuli sya sa amoang balay dala og baloon og bulak hehehe, tapos nagtingogay nami. Hay kinabuhi sa naay asawa.. wla pa noon ko naabot na ilabay ang plato sa kusina hehehe. At least ok namo karon.... Wla opps karong adlawa hay buhay maygani kay whole day mi nilakaw after namo nag intir og misa this morning.