CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Yahoooo! I am Blog Of The Day Today


Today I couldn't believe what my sister just told me this morning that I am feature at the PPP for a blog of the day. I am really surprise that I made as blog of the day, how nice. I thought the day will never come since it has been for a long time that I hope I would be featured, too. Thanks to the PPP for featuring my blog. Now I have quite a lot of visitors...LOL. Thanks again PPP for featuring my blog I feel so very happy and honored today.

2 comments:

Ana P. S. said...

Nicely done here. You did great with cutting your pic. It looks good. Anyway, congrats for being featured, proud din ako. So keep up a good job ah. Kind regards sa inyo.

Pretty Life Online said...

congrats! keep up the good work! Hope too see you always around...