CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 05, 2007

Aaron's new photos


So very happy baby.Oh look at his big pretty smile. Love it.

Cute smile

Pina cute na smile hehe

On his pajamas.

Finally, I got done downloading them. These are new photos of our baby boy Aaron. I just took it today. Look how happy and smiling he is. He's a happy baby. Imagine how the 1 month and 17 days old baby could do such a pretty smiles. Oh he's fantastic you know he smiles a lot but i just don't take pictures every time he smiles. My it makes me so happy watching him smiling. He's smiles can really ease my tiredness if im tired. Thanks to God for giving Aaron and Sarah to us we feel so very blessed and happy. Ok Guys, it's getting too late at night here so id like to say bye for now. Goodnight see you tomorrow!

1 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

oh... how cute naman ni aaron! so adorable nor! hehe...

musta diri? ingat and regards!