CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

My camcorder


This is my camcorder. It's a sony hard drive camcomder

This is the lens it's closed. But it needs to be open when we take pic's

At last my camcorder is here. It just came yesterday afternoon from the lady who delivering the mail or package. My i was so very excited buying a camcorder but now that it's here on my hand. I don't have much interest to learn or read the manual on how to use it because i prefer to play on the computer than playing on my camcorder LOL. Anyway, we have charged my camcorder this morning and all i need to do is study the manual on how to set the date and etc. Then we'll be all set to start making movie of our babies hehe. As what i have mentioned before to tell you all the details of my camcorder. Sorry it has no a lot of details. It't just a sony hard drive camcorder that's all. The rest are all intructions about camcorder. Ok guys, this is it for now. Bye-bye.

4 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

That looks pretty nice Nor! I bet you would love to record all the good memories on your new toy.

http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net

Norm said...

Hi nor..your camcorder is so beautiful, I like it...happy weekend..God bless

Anonymous said...

Hi Nor, I've moved so come visit me okay? http://sunshineedays.blogspot.com
By the way, how did you get 3 columns in your blog???? I can't figure it out. Mine only has 2 columns. By the way, congrats on your new camcorder! Thats really needed esp. for your two babies...

Anonymous said...

Hello guys,thanks for you kind comments.