CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lakbayan Visited Map


My Lakbayan grade is F!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

My it's almost white color LOL. I know exactly why because I haven't been to many places in Philippines but just very few places. From Kalumboyan where I lived before maybe only four places I visited. Bayawan, Dumaguete city, Cebu city and Manila city when I had my interview to come over here. That was my first time to come to Manila and see the manila beauty LOL. It's too crowded there ha ha ha. But I love Philippines...Philippines is the land of my birth and I miss it. Anyway, thanks a lot for this tag Cel. I really love it. Glad to see our Philippines map it's so pretty.

To my all kababayan na Filipina or Filipino feel free to grab it if you want!!!

5 comments:

Carloncho said...

hiii good web...
i ´m from Chile...
solo pasaba por aquĆ­

Anonymous said...

haha. my map is white too Nor when I filled it out. But you know what, I've been to more places because I went back there twice as an adult and twice with my kids but they were still young. I just wanted to show my kids to my grandparents and all relatives. At that time my mom was alive and my Dad and she had a van they bought and took us all over the PI. Anyway, we have good memories and I love the Philippines too. I was born in Pasay. Anyway, take care!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! pastilan Nor kinahanglan mag trip and tour ka gayud kung makauli ka sa atoa! pagkadaghan pa ba diay nimo ug atoanan! hehehe! laag unya sa amoa kung makauli ka didto ha? daghan mi pinya sa bukidnon! hahaha

ty sa pagbuhat ani nor! btw, akong pr zero na. halos tanan na gipang zerohan sa google. wa na ta ayo ani! huhuhu! have a good friday dha.. hugs to the kids!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment here Mar. Buti ka pa you've been to more places in Philippines but me huh! just very few places we didn't have any service to go some place we want. Poor eh hehehe. Anyway, take care too!

Anonymous said...

Hello Cel, thanks for the comment. Yeah kinahanglan mag trip and tour pa ko sa Phil pagmakabalik ko didto LOL. Hay! kanami sa atong lugar pero la ko explore didto pag ayo unsaon ky wala man mi sakyanan nga amo magamit para suroy2x. Poor man gud mi. Pero ok lang as long as we're all doing good and healthy. Importante man gud na..