CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 03, 2007

How Much Sex Appeal Do You Have?

Wow! I like this result i got on this one. It makes my heart melt reading and knowing this LOL. It says im very sexy. Maybe if i will make myself sexy and it says i just have that certain something that takes over a room. Well, i don't know what's certain something i got that takes over a room LOL. Yes i really know how to attract, entice, and maybe keep whoever i want hehe. I am truly appealing and my sex appeal is extremely high. The answer is secret...hahaha..

You Are 74% Sexy

Your Sex Appeal Is: Extremely High

You're very sexy. You just have that certain something that takes over a room.
You know how to attract, entice, and keep whoever you want. You are truly appealing.

0 comments: