CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday!

Today is tuesday and glad I have an easy day today, I can relax and watch TV with my kids. But my it is so cold here we already turned on the heater and we have wood stove here going on but it still cold. Heater and wood stove are not enough to warm up our whole house. Gosh, I hate cold weather and this house seems always cold whatever we do to warm it up LOL. That's why we're planning to move, find a better house than this. This house is not too bad but it needs so much remodel and I don't know if my husband and my father in law can finish remodeling it because my husband is always busy at work and my father in law is 84 years old now. And you know how slow the old people to work hehe. I mean he still working a lot but not as fast as young people do. Oh well we just need to wait until they can finish remodeling our house then maybe sell it, and buy new house or buy some land and build a house.

0 comments: