CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

We have doctor's appoinment

This coming Nov.9th we have doctor's appointment and it's gonna be tomorrow. My we are 3 that have doc's appointment on that date. It's gonna be a long day for us hope it won't be too cold tomorrow because i hate cold and i don't like taking out our kids on cold weather. Anyway, our appointment tomorrow is just a regular appointment or regular check up for our babies. I'm not sure about my appointment tomorrow maybe they want to check me if im completely healed now from giving birth. Well, I'd say yes i am completely healed a long time ago now. Glad everything is ok and our babies are doing good. I am thankful so much to God for that...Well, it's enough for now folks. Have a nice thursday!

0 comments: