CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tomorrow is a turkey day!

MyGlitterRomance.com - Glitter Graphics, Glitter Love, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes, Glitter Words


Everyone, anyway what are your plans for tomorrow? Ours just like the other year we're going to eat at the restaurant. But this year my father in law is not gonna be with us because he is going to Decatur with Sarah. We're all invited to join the thanks giving party at the house of my husband's cousin. But, we have decided not to go there and just go to the restaurant instead. That way we can come back home anytime we want or maybe go shopping after we go eat. It's depends if my husband is not too tired from work because if you ask me. I always like to go shopping especially I'm not pregnant now. I'm not that easy to become tired not like when I was pregnant oh I became tired so easy, and I didn't like to shop for a long time. But now even whole day I could he he. OK till next time guys. Enjoy your thanks giving.

0 comments: