CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

How do you communicate?

Well, according to this quiz result i communicate with my ears. How about you guys how do you communicate? Do you communicate with your mouth or ears? If you want to know the answer try to take this test. Anyway, yes i love conversations but sometimes not im just quite and peaceful hehe. What people say is important to me. Yes it is I'm always curious about what their talking. I always ask my husband about their topics if I know he talked to somebody or to my father in law LOL. And i admit i often most affected by words, not actions. I love to hear complements from others. And when I'm upset, I'm often talk to myself like crazy just kidding..Yes i love music and it's important to me it helps me feel good and enjoy especially when I'm upset with something. My this result is 90% true to me. Igo gid si Cupido da LOL.

You Communicate With Your Ears

You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.
You love to hear complements from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.

0 comments: