CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

What Rose Represents Your Love?

I love flowers and rose is one of my favorite flowers especially if they have a good smell.Hmmmm I like to smell them. Anyway,this quiz is asking what rose represents your love? My love represented by a orange rose. I surprised it's orange rose because I love red, pink, or white rose. But anyway, this result is amazing I like it. I didn't know I tend to be overwhelmed and consumed by desire when I'm in love ahehe. I admit I develop fascinations with people easily but I would never come to them even if I like them or I'm in love with them. Yaks, I'm not that cheap or tuso nooh? hehe. My love is as hot as a flame my inita gud ana..Buti nalang wala napaso ako bana LOL.

Your Love is Represented by a Orange Rose

When you're in love, you tend to be overwhelmed and consumed by desire.
You develop fascinations with people easily, and they're sometimes even borderline obsessions!
You tend to come on strong. Your love is as hot as a flame.

0 comments: