CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another poem they sent to me

Hello guys, here's another poem I'd like to share with you. Hope you'll enjoy it...

It is important to remember that our many blessings are from
our Heavenly Father. Therefore we should count our blessings
and thank Him for them daily: ALWAYS GIVING THANKS TO
GOD THE FATHER FOR EVERYTHING, IN THE NAME OF
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. ( EPHESIANS 5:20

DRINKING FROM MY SAUCER

I've never made a fortune
And its probably to late now,
But I don't worry about that much
I'm happy anyhow.

And as I go along life's way
I'm reaping better than I sow.
I'm drinking from my saucer
'Cause my cup has overflowed!

Haven't got a lot of riches
And sometimes the going's tough,
But I've got loving ones around me
And that makes me rich enough.

I thank God for His blessings
And the mercies He's bestowed.
I'm drinking from my saucer
'Cause my cup has overflowed!

Oh, I remember times when things went wrong
And my faith wore somewhat thin.
But all at once the dark clouds broke
And sun peeped through again.

So Lord, help me not to gripe
About the tough rows that I've hoed.
I'm drinking from my saucer
"Cause my cup has overflowed!

If God gives me strength and courage
When the way grows steep and rough,
I'll not ask for other blessings
I'm already blessed enough.

And may I never be too busy
To help others bear their loads,
Them I'll keep drinking from my saucer
'Cause my cup has overflowed!
Author
Unknown......

Therefore, THANKS BE TO GOD FOR HIS WONDERFUL
GIFT. For through Him all blessings flow indeed. Amen!
( 2 Corinthians 9:15 )

0 comments: