CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanks guys

I would like to thank Patty for sending me a cookies for my birthday and also Sis.Ana for sending me a birthday card. Thanks a lot guys I appreciate it so much. Anyway, how was your Thanksgiving? Ours went well as well and today I have been shopping with my sister in law because it's black friday and a lot of stores have big sales. Well, I really enjoyed shopping and I bought some christmas gifts for my sister in law and for her kids. I also bought two t-shirts for my husband, clothes and a winter coat for Aaron, toys for Sarah and balloons to play. Nothing for me I didn't buy any for me because I don't like to over spend. Besides that I have some clothes already and if I wanna buy something for me maybe next time. Anyway, I am so tired and sleepy today because I woke up at 3:00am in the morning and at 6:00am I went shopping with my sister in law LOL. I brought Aaron with me and glad he was very good, quite and peaceful. He didn't bother me until I'm done shopping. Thanks to him I did all my shopping without him crying and thanks for my husband too who gave me budget to shop LOL. In fact, I had my own money too I used to shop hehe. Ok guys, till next time good night!!!

2 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

ah... ka-lami man jud mag shopping Nor ba? hehe... ako pud naka-shop ko last Friday ero tua sa box nasulod, padulong pinas! hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Hi Nor, when was your birthday??? Happy Belated birthday to you!! My daughter's birthday was on the 22nd (thanksgiving) this year. hehe. Anyway, hugs to your lovely babies and take care my dear.