CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

I lost my page rank

At last the google made my page rank zero LOL. I know some of the bloggers lost their page rank too just like me I lost my pr 4. It seems like the PPP gave us a break hehehe. Oh well it's ok for me that way I won't be too busy doing PPP everyday because if there's a lot of opps available i can't stop from grabbing them, and it's making me more busy everyday. Besides, I'm already busy taking care with my two kids so i think having pr 0 is not that bad. I mean i would be happy if they didn't take my page rank but how could that happen because at last they took all my pr and gave me 0 LOL. It's ok though im not angry, sad or anything im just fine. Anyway, it's friday and i'm happy because tomorrow we are going to visit the house for sell and we will go shopping after and maybe go eat. How about you guys what are your plans for tomorrow? Whatever you plans are I'd say take care and enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, something is wrong with your site in Opera, you should check into it.

Anonymous said...

Choosing just a single set of North Deal with Boots for females [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1062]north face outlet online[/URL] be hard but Free postage and Free Returns helps it be so easy to take that 1st step. I will help you come across essentially the most up-to--date site that has many of the wonderful [URL=http://www.nfoutletonline.net/#1062]north face outlet online[/URL] at wonderful rates and Free shipping and Free returns too!

Discount Codes Online said...

I think you are copy paste the content from other bloggers,that is why you lost your rank..