CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nice poem about God

I visited my email this morning and I saw somebody sent me this nice poem about God. Well, I didn't react or say anything bad because I like this poem especially it's about God. I love everything about God. God is so good, powerful and wise.Imagine he made the whole world wonderfully and perfectly. No one could do that but God. Anyway, they sent me this poem because according to them I signed up for it but I don't remember I did. But, it's ok I love this poem and no problem as long as they won't charge me by sending this poem to me. Ok folks! that's all for now good night!

AUTUMN IS NATURE'S MASTERPIECE

Autumn is Nature's masterpiece
When every tree's aglow;
Before the leaves have fallen
And the hills are white with snow.

The bounty of the harvest
Is a treasure to behold,
For the fruits of our labor
Are more valuable than gold.

There's a change in the weather
That fills the heart with cheer;
With the holidays approaching
In the twilight of the year.

There's a feeling of thanksgiving
That comes to one and all;
When we count our many blessings
As the leaves begin to fall.
Poet: Clay Harrison

0 comments: