CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Bunk bed

We're planning to buy bed for Sarah very soon because the crib is almost big for her now. Glad I found this website that sells bunk beds and loft beds. Bunk beds and loft beds are the beds that will give you a big space in your house. For your kids to play or for sleep over. So, I think the bunk bed is the best bed for us to buy for Sarah especially our house has no big space for all the stuff we got here. I will tell my husband about it and we'll see what he think.

1 comments:

bruce said...

Right. Here's the story. I need to find somewhere that sells REALLY cheap mattresses. I've just moved into a new house, but I'm only renting so god knows how long I'll be here. It isn't furnished, but I already have a bed so that isn't important (it's standard double size, by the way). I don't want to spend loads purely because I'll probably just end up throwing it away when I move again.