CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

We got a small amount of snow today

It was snowing here earlier today but it stop now and we got a small amount of snow maybe 1 inch or half inch from the ground. I'm not 100% sure because I didn't go outside to check it. I just estimated it about 1 or half inch. My it's so very cold here today. I went to our laundry room to do laundry and brrrrrr..it's very cold maybe especially outside. Our laundry room is just inside the house next to our kitchen. But it's still very cold in there because this house is sucks the person or people who built this house wasn't very good. Some of our doors here are short it won't reach on the floor and the cold from outside is getting inside our house and who knows perhaps this house has a lot of holes on the wall that we don't see and know. That's why the cold from outside is getting inside our house. My husband and I don't like this house much and as soon as we have money to afford to buy a decent house we'll buy one. But I don't know when because we don't have much money right to buy a new house and move. Well, I gues we just need to stay here until we can afford to buy a new one. Anyway, did you guys get any snow from where you live? till next time see you..

0 comments: