CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines day everyone,

Glitter Graphics

Glitter Valentine's Day Graphics



Here's our slide show for today. I don't get to go out today with my husband and kids because my husband is at work. So I decided to take some pictures of my two angels and share it with you. Anyway, just like before I'm having a boring Valentines day grrrrrr, because my husband don't get a day off during Valentines which is sucks because we can't spend time together and celebrate this day of love. But on the other hand I have two babies here to spend my time with so it's not bad I enjoy so much being with them all the time and I love them with all my heart.. Since my husband is at work even today is Valentines day I guess we just need to make up after Valentines lolz. Have fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nor Happy Valentines Day to u and to ur family. Tambok lagi ur son no buyag.. at least behave na si Ate Sarah... dako naman god siya naa nay buot.