CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good morning everyone, how is your day going? Mine is just usually the same... I'm planning to give Aaron bath later right now I'm missing around here on the computer trying to catch opps..they already put 3 but I wasn't the one who grabbed them. I was always late because everytime I check the PPP box they were all taken already. It's ok though perhaps they'll put some later and hopefully I can grab one hehehe. Basta di ra ko mazero happy nako ana..labi na 0 pr ko dinhi. Well, maybe I deserved man pod ba sa 0 pr ky ang akon english is not very good man pod din sometimes nonsense pa gani lolz. Just bear me guys and sorry if you get board reading my posts here.



Hi5, Xanga, Tagged, Blogger Comments @ 123glitter.com

0 comments: