CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 07, 2008

We went for a visitation

My father in laws elder sister died on sunday. She and her husband live in Michigan but since they don't have many relatives there they took her to Arthur. Last night we went there for a visitation and gosh there were a lot of people there and I met some of my husbands family. Well, it was nice meeting them again, we had a sad long day yesterday. Anyway, the funeral day is today and I don't think we will go back there again for the funeral because my husband is going to work and I will just stay home as usual taking care with our babies and etc here inside the house. I think my father in law will go back there today to attend the funeral. We wanted to go to but my husband could not get more time off from his work.

0 comments: